Monday, July 16, 2018

Samuel Ortom Benue State Governor Dumps APC, Searching for New Party

By Precious Victory

SearchNGR
Samuel Ortom Benue State Governor Dumps APC, Searching for New Party



The Governor Of Benue State, Samuel Ortom after leaving the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Searching For a New Party.


While stating out the problems that the state has faced with incessant killings in 2018, the governor said the APC kicked him out and made him a free man. He further noted that God will decide what his next move will be.


He said, “As for party, I have been given red card and I'm outside the pitch. So, if I have been given red card and I'm standing outside, I'm a free man.


“So I don't know what will happen next but I'm waiting. If others approach me, then I will tell the Benue people that I'm joining another football club. I'm a child of destiny and it's only God that will decide what I will be.”


When contacted about the development on Monday, the governor's Chief Press Secretary, Terve Akase, said the APC sent the governor away from the party and he's officially looking for a new party to join.


Related: Governor Fayose Teargassed

He said, “He has not dumped the APC, it's the APC that has sent him away. That's official. The APC has sent him away, that's the true position.


“He is yet to make up his mind on which other platform to join. He has just told Benue people that he has just been sent away from the APC. In other words, he has been given a red card so he's looking for another club to join and very soon he'll make his decision known to the people.”



Samuel Ortom Benue State Governor Dumps APC, Searching for New Party
Precious Victory

      

No comments: